Mozzle Link Popularity Version History
- Packaged with the latest link popularity data file.
- Included GDI+ library which might not be present on
- Increased the maximum number of search results from
20,000 to 200,000.
- Increased the maximum number of lines to load into
the search query from 20,000 to 200,000.
- Now uses Windows XP and Vista themes for the user
- Better support for high resolution displays.
- Packaged with latest link popularity data file
- Added runtime error checking and reporting system.
- Signed program executable.
- Packaged with latest link popularity data file version 2.0.
- Link popularity searches can optionally perform an additional search to find
links to the domain name without the leading www. as some search engines require
two searches to find links to subdomains.
- Link popularity searches can optionally include or exclude links within the
website for the domain name. Excluding links is better for looking at the "value"
of a website. Including links is better for search engine optimization analysis.
- Better extraction of domain names from URLs.
- Added a feedback item to the Help menu which opens the default web browser
and directs you to a special feedback form on the Mozzle web site.
- Added a "view error log" option to the tools menu to assist with
- Toned down the cell colors a bit.
- Changed "checking..." message in results to "[???]" so
that columns aren't unnecessarily expanded.
- New registration system which allows for instant automatic generation of
registration keys to be generated when the purchase is processed (no delay of
up to 2 days any more).
- Downloaded data file updates and the error log are now stored in the current
Windows users Application Data folder instead of the Program Files folder. This
helps some users with low login security priviledges.
- Initial version, based on the link popularity search in Mozzle Domain